Tuesday 22 March 2011

Welcome to Soup Tuesday

When I was younger, my Mum had a little blue notebook in which she kept recipes that people gave to her, and others she cut out of magazines.  In this book were such wonders as 'Molly's Sticky Bread' and the Christmas Cake recipe that is still used to this day.  Now it's the 21st century and the idea of scrawling lists of ingredients in a battered blue book seems a little quaint and old fashioned, so when it came to keeping all my recipes in one place, I did what any right thinking cyber-citizen would do, write a blog about them.

So here are the recipes that I make, good and bad, with some fact-lets, opinions and other digressions, starting with soups because, well, today is soup Tuesday, and also because it's a Futurama quote - "When I'm with you, every day feels like double soup Tuesday"

Does that all make sense? Good, then we shall begin...

No comments:

Post a Comment